Monday, March 14, 2011

Fire Diva's Monthy Challenge - Monochrome

CLICK HERE TO VOTE



The Fire Divas are having another contest. The theme this month was monochrome. I decided on my color choice because I had 4 shades of that color (2 opaque and 2 transparent). I wish I had branched out on design a little more.

Please vote for your favorite, and starting this month, we are introducing a special prize for one lucky voter/commenter! Make sure to enter a comment at the bottom of the post ON THE FIRE DIVA'S PAGE, COMMENTS HERE WILL NOT BE ENTERED (one per person, please), and when the voting is over, we will announce both the Diva winner AND the voter winner! This month's lucky voter will receive a coupon for 20% off anything from Lori Bergmann's ArtFire shop (Ashlyn Design). You will be a lucky customer indeed. I have seen Lori's work and own a couple of her beads, she does amazing work.

No comments: