Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday Fire Diva Find



As I have mentioned before I'm a member of a group of fellow glass lampworking artists that have banded together to help promote each other on selling sites such as Etsy, Artfire and 1000 Markets.

I was looking around ArtFire and found this lovely bead from enVision (sisters Helen and Hayley Tsang) . I suspect this is Hayley's bead, but I'm not 100% sure. Hayley uses a lot of silvered glass and twisties just like I do. I have adored her work for a long time.

Click on the photo to be directed to it's page on ArtFire. This bead's name is Meander, which is an awesome name.

Check out more of their lovely beads at http://www.artfire.com/users/envision

1 comment:

enVision said...

Thank you for blogging us, Lara! Yes, I made this one, lol! ~ Hayley