Thursday, August 6, 2009

TREASURIES

Well, it must be my week I'm in five Etsy treasuries at the time of writing this. WOW, thanks to my fellow Fire Divas for including me in their treasuries. A treasury at Etsy is a curated shopping gallery. People link to items they like and that fit in a theme. Not suprisingly, my treasuries are usually lampwork beads. Currently I have a jellyfish treasury, pictured to the left. It was lots of fun picking out the items and putting them together. Check out my jellies treasury at: http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=74706

A couple of the treasuries I have been included in are below. While at etsy find more lampwork beads by using the search term "fire divas."














2 comments:

Jeshua Enfranchise said...

We provide the world with Free domains. Get your Free domainname today. Everything is 100% free. Contact us if you got any questions!
Click here

N Valentine Studio said...

Hi there! I sent you a blog award! Check out my blog

www.nvalentine.blogspot.com where you can see your link!

Please post the blog award (photo on my blog) on your blog, list 5 things you love, link me and 10 blogs you are sending the award too. Networking helps everyones blog get more traffic! I know it's a busy time of year so if you can't it's ok!