Friday, September 4, 2009

Fire Diva's Friday Find



I'd like to feature fellow beadmaker Patty Lakinsmith today in my Friday Fire Diva's. This lovely bracelet is a fun "cha cha" bracelet that would be great for the autumn coming very soon in my neck of the woods. Patty's jewelry is has really grown in leeps and bounds this last year and I am impressed. Check out all of Patty's work at her Etsy shop here: PattyLakinsmith.
I can't post about Patty without pointing out her creative and unique "meanies." I LOVE THEM. They just bring a smile to my face and, of course, remind me of Audrey 2 in "Little Shop of Horrors." See a collection of meanies below with a special Cheney Meanie (bottom right).




Patty, keep up the good work.




4 comments:

Unlikely Oilfield Wife said...

I LOVE that kind of jewelry, pieces with a lot going on, on them. Very cute!!

Unknown said...

hi Lara...
Patty's work is gorgeous...
hope you've had a wonderful summer..
will we see you in Lynnwood..
mona & the girls

Lara Lutrick said...

Thanks Gaffer Girls.

Patty said...

Better late than never, huh? I didn't see this until now. Thanks so much for this, Lara. You're very sweet! I admire your work too, so this means a lot to me.