Sunday, June 26, 2011

Fire Diavs Treasury

One of my jobs for the Fire Diva's is to create Etsy treasuries. It is not really a "job" at all. I get to look at lovely bead photos and pick up some favorites and put them together in a treasury. Such fun! I saw these two jellyfish beads by BethKnappTyner and abbielyn I knew my theme: Under the Sea. I can not seem to fix this treasury tool to not have the space between the title and the first picture. Anyone have any idea? Let me know.

'Fire Divas - Glass Beads Under the Sea' by Lutrick


Check out these lovely sea-themed glass beads by the Fire Divas Team.
























Glass Lampwork Jellyfis...


$33.00

Blue on Turquoise - Sil...


$13.00

Sea Shell MOSS Lampwork...


$18.00

Made to order, Glass la...


$15.50

Baby Ammonite Charm


$25.99

Beachcomber - Sands of ...


$30.00

Jellyfish Handmade Lamp...


$45.00

Lampwork Boro Focal Bea...


$10.00

Green Finned Fish Lampw...


$20.00

Fathoms Tesoro Collecti...


$19.99

On Sale - Grande Focal


$19.95

Clio Handmade Lampwork ...


$25.00

Aqua Blue Stripe Hollow...


$39.00

Ginkgo Silvered Ivory O...


$12.99

lampwork beads turquois...


$22.00

True Heart 2 Lampwork F...


$18.00

Treasury tool by Red Row Studio.

No comments: