Monday, June 20, 2011
What I did this weekend - Maple Valley Farmer's Market
Things I learned at this Farmer's Market this weekend.
In no particular order.....
- I did like a short day better than three day long show.
- It was great to have my booth partner, Lori Bergmann, back. YAY, someone to talk to.
- Rain sucks.
- Lori has the nicest husband, thanks for all the help setting up and taking down Kraig.
- Mist sucks.
- Farmer's Market food smell just as good as fair food and it is a little cheeper.
- Heavy mist sucks.
- Warm fair food goes cold very quickly.
- Setting up in the heavy mist/rain sucks.
- Tearing down in the heavy mist/rain really sucks.
- Being wet all day and looking like you just got out of the shower in your cloths sucks.
- Wet hair takes all day to dry.
- Really excited to hear a customer ask about Beads of Courage. Very cool! We told her about the concert in Seattle coming up.
- CUSTOMERS WILLING TO COME OUT IN THE DOWNPOUR ARE THE BEST. YAY!