Tuesday, October 20, 2009

NEW LISTINGS - JEWELRY



I have not listed any jewelry for a while as I had everything stored up for the Farmer's Market. I have taken pictures and started listed some of that jewelry. The earrings above are the favorite ones I made for the Farmer's Market. I was surprised they didn't sell as they are super adorable. These are called "bird bath."

This is the favorite necklace I put together with a handmade lampwork bead and vintage enamaled chain.
Click on the pictures to be taken to the item for sale.


5 comments:

hanyi said...

ugg boots
Air Max
UGG Classic Cardy Boots
UGG Classic Short Boots
UGG Ultra Short Boots
Air Max Tn 10
Max Tn(Special Edition)
Max 95
cheap ugg boots
Air Max shoes

Mark said...

hi Lara,
Good work!I love this necklace and earrings! Those are some amazing pics.i think all girls at all age levels completely love jewelry. So I would like to recommend this necklace.

Have a good day.

--------------------
Diamond Heart Pendant

randomcreative said...

The earrings are beautiful. What a unique design!

Poetic Shutterbug said...

Love the color and style of this necklace. Very unique and creative.

Lara Lutrick said...

Thanks everyone, except you Hanyi, now I need to do moderated comments because of unsolicited messages in my comments section. Anyone know how to remove this junk?